Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mother's bond (case one)

Since i am living on a distance with my parents, now i have found unusual case, i found that my mother has some kind of six-sense about my well being.
In several occasion, my mother is able to sense what happen to me, physically or mentally.
First case.
I was on training encampment that held by my employee, during the a full day training i've injured myself, i've burn my foot, and it swallowed! after that i slept on floor because of exhausted! Something strange happened in next morning, my mother suddenly called me, she said she had a dream in the previous night, in her dream she saw me sleeping on the floor with a sore on feet, that was just exactly what happen to me. my mother is not a psychic but how could this happen....this just strange....
next case i'll continue after dinner.. see ya

3 comments:

  1. it's not strange at all...didn't u realize that u've connected with ur mom since u're in her pregnancy....????? noone can denied it n u too..right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. what can i say, its not fit in my logics. but, i considered it as a blessing....welcome to blogger world sista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iki koyok sing koen critakne mbiyen iku yo Ka, pas nang omah. Ibuk pancen hebat yo, nyetrum.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Followers